I'm a serial Snapchatter, art addict, and amateur cat lady. I'm also a little bit crazy, but in a good way. My general philosophy in life is to live for yourself. Always be you, always be authentic, and never worry about what others think!
Some (very random) facts about me:
• When I'm not busy creating wacky internet content, I work as the Creative Director for Houndstooth Media Group, a company that provides services including social media management, content creation, and website design & development.
• I went to college for 10 years but don't have a degree. Beacuse of this, I was officially declared a "non-traditional student".
• I'm really bad at throwing, catching, aiming, or pretty much anything else that requires coordination. So basically I suck at all sports.
• Also, I'm a terrible dancer.
• I sometimes speak in weird voices, and don't even realize I'm doing it until after it happens.
• My favorite snacks are pickles (preferably dill) and cottage cheese (always small curd).
Snapchat Content Creator
As a content creator, I find that Snapchat provides me with tools and opportunities thar are unlike any other social platform, which has set it apart as my favorite place to create.
My content includes weekly games, custom lenses created in Lens Studio, and lots of random, silly photos and videos. My Snapchat audience is highly engaged, and has come to expect high-quality, bright, funky, and sometimes bizarre content in my daily stories.
Snapchat's Lens Studio software offers a platform for anyone to create their own AR experiences. The software first became available in December 2017; shortly thereafter in February 2018 I made my first lens, and instantly became hooked on the whole new world of creative possibilities.
The Official Lens Creator (OLC) program recognizes and rewards the top, most prolific users of Lens Studio with additional support and opportunities.
I became a member of the OLC program in July 2018.